Friday, September 29, 2006

Bubble News Network

In an attempt to become the “Ted Turner” of the Housing Bubble Blogesphere I give you BNN! The Bubble News Network!

Like the tagline says… BNN is the “Most Trusted Name in Bubble News”.

Seriously, I needed a place to put all the videos I’ve been accumulating recently so I created a simple broadcast page that will host a full schedule of streaming video clips.

You can surf to the page and simply start watching the current scheduled broadcast or browse the clips and select the one you would like to see first.

In any case, the page continues to stream from wherever you started.

I’ve noticed that the page looks a little better using IE but Firefox seems to work reasonably well too.

Current there are 5 hours of clips but that list will surly be growing fast. Keep checking back as Ill be adding many clips from CNBC, CNN, FOX etc.

I’ve recently added two clips of David Lereah and Robert Shiller on both CNN and The NBC Nightly News.

As usual, be sure to let me know if you experience any problems while viewing the broadcast.