Monday, April 30, 2007

Crash and Burn!


Oh for Kripes sake!

My server has bit the dust!

No BNN… No Bubble Times… No S&P/Case-Shiller/Futures Charting Tool… No Inventory Tracking Tool… Not even a stinking OFHEO Chart… Nothin’…

But, not to worry.

I’m working diligently to get all the issues resolved and should have the system restored in a couple of days.

For now though, let me spotlight some of my favorite blogs that offer similar services to the ones now absent from my blog.

First, for BNN-style video-blogging there is both the Real Estate Video Blog and the New York City Housing Blog with daily video posts of all things bubbly.

For S&P/Case-Shiller and OFHEO charts as well as a host of other really impressive charts check out Housing Bubble Bust.

For Bubble Times-esc and Digg-styled Housing Bubble news you can turn to Housing Bubble News Central and Speculative Bubble.

Of course, Ill still be blogging throughout these trying times and Ill certainly be sure to yell from the highest rooftop when everything is all back up and running.

Wish me luck!



Copyright © 2007
PaperMoney Blog - www.paperdinero.com
All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer